Vitamins and Minerals belong to a group of Nutrients called Micronutrients. The word “micro” means that they don’t account for a large proportion of your food. This, however, doesn’t mean they are any less important as so called Macronutrients.
Vitamins play very important role in many biological and chemical processes in living organisms. In this article I am going to have a closer look at Vitamin A and the role it plays in our bodies.
I will be trying to cover the topic as comprehensive as possible. Here is a list of topics that will be discussed:
- What is Vitamin A?
- What Does Vitamin A Do?
- Vitamin A Benefits
- Vitamin A Deficiency Symptoms
- Rich Foods Sources of Vitamin A
- Vitamin A Supplements
- Vitamin A Recommended Doses
- Vitamin A Overdose and Side Effects
- Vitamin A Toxicity
- Vitamin A for Acne
- Vitamin A Creams
- Useful Tools to Take Care of Your Vitamin A Needs